In response to Covid19, we are taking these steps to protect our guests and team members:
- We are following all guidelines from the Davidson County health department.
- We have placed additional hand sanitizer stations at all entrances and other locations. Please use them. We have increased our use of disinfectants and are thoroughly cleaning all surfaces multiple times each day.
- We are taking all precautions to ensure the safety for all of our Chef and I family and guests. We are providing face masks and gloves for all employees and have increased our sanitation procedures such as cleaning hotspot surfaces regularly and consistent hand washing to ensure customer and team safety. Disposable masks are also available to customers if they would like one.
- Before entering please make sure you don't feel sick or if you may have been exposed to the virus. Please let any team member know if either of these are applicable to you.
- Please check in at our new outside host stand and await instruction to enter upon your reservation time.
- You will receive a link to our menu when you make a reservation, and upon arrival you will also be given a QR code to pull up the menu on your phone. Alternatively, we’ll have disposable menus for your convenience.
For more information please visit : https://www.nashville.gov/Health-Department.aspx
Stay safe! We appreciate your support!
~The Chef and I Family